Cobrowsing is a combination of various modes of data collection that allows us to deal with specific issues. The phone gives the means to manage an interview as efficiently as possible whilst the web improves interactions with an interviewee, by visualizing a concept, a video.
The telephone method allows a wide range of panels. Callson implements this for any operation which requires a control of the quality of selection of respondents and in particular within the framework of a web panel partnership.
The research design can also isolate micro-teams and create dedicated workspaces.
• 1 CATI centre in Paris (18th district)
• 1 CATI centre in Morocco (Marrakech)
• 150 CATI stations
• IP telephony
• Specialised lines of 8 MGB between our France and Morocco sites
• Novell / Windows 2000 Servers
• Automatic daily backups
• Interfaces QUANTUM, SPSS, SAS, COSI, EOLE, QUESTION…
• Survey Software: Askia and Pollux